Announcing Generation III RockTape Knee Caps
Our newest generation of Knee Caps are:
• More durable. Using the latest in stitching technology, Knee Caps now are sewn using “double” Mouser stitches which greatly enhance durability.
• SBR neoprene is a more durable neoprene which adds durability and comfort.
• 4-way Lycra liner provides a softer feel and better breathability.
• New colors. Pink camo are now in stock along with Manifesto and Red/Gray
• 12 month warranty.
Keeping your knees stabilized is essential when it comes to lifting. KneeCaps are specifically designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as Dead lifts, pistols and squats.
Unlike other supports, Knee Caps are ‘extra tall’ and designed to compress the VMO* at its insertion point above the patella to help ensure proper stability and tracking. Knee Caps also provide compression and warmth to promote blood flow.
• Added height for VMO* support
• Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thicknesses
• Sold as pair
5mm vs. 7mm
The difference between the two is support. The 7mm Knee Caps offer more compression, warmth and stiffness. All of these contribute to more support.
For sizing, measure the circumference of your leg around the center of your patella.
XS 11.5 and below
SM 11.5″ – 13.5″
MD 13.5″ – 14.5″
LG 14.5 – 15.5″
XL 15.5 and Up
The vastus medialis muscle is one of four quadriceps muscles. It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension. The VMO helps to stabilize the patella and allow it to track properly.Provides compression, warmth & lateral stability during Deadlifts, pistols and squats
Heat sealed seams for better contouring
Added height for VMO* support
Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thicknesses
Sold as pair (two Knee Caps per package)